Challenge 1 – Accepted!


This morning I went to the bathroom again after already going in the middle of the night, which happens every night. I went back to bed and sipped on some water before finally getting the day started. After feeling my little guy kicking up a storm I got out of bed, washed my face, brushed teeth, brushed my hair and needed something to eat. I fixed the bed, grabbed my water and drank it while I looked for something to eat. I finally landed on some Honey Nut Cheerios and I was over my water. I can only hold off for so long.



I was in a rush this morning because I had to leave my apartment for them to pave our parking lot. We were informed they’d start at 7:45am, but they decided to start at 6:45am. I grabbed my water, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair in a hurry. As I packed up my stuff I sipped on my water, grabbed snacks for the road and rushed out the door. I finally was on the road and in need of some food. I ate all my snacks and reached for my water only to find it was empty. I was pretty upset, but once I got to my parents I filled up my bottle and was peachy.



Today I was better prepared to leave on my time because they were still working on our parking lot. I grabbed my water, brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. After fixing the bed I still had time to sit and eat something, so I went for the cereal and a banana. Water didn’t need to hold me over today, but I drank a ton of it since it was leg day.



I woke up much later than normal today. I got out of bed, fixed it and went to the bathroom. I looked at the time and I needed to get to the gym. So I brushed my teeth and hair and looked for something quick to grab on my way out. I rushed out the door with 2 applesauce pouches in hand, but eventually realized I forgot my water bottle. I stopped by Safeway to grab a bottle of water, but I had already eaten my applesauce. It was a pretty busy day of cleaning after the gym and I don’t think I drank enough water because my mind went from one task to another.



Today I woke up quite early. I had to get to church by 8:30 so I was already up and at it. I fixed the bed and headed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, fixed my hair and glammed up just the slightest. I grabbed my water bottle and checked the time. As I sipped on my water I noticed I had some time to eat something so I grabbed a bowl and poured out some cereal. When I finally left I remembered my water bottle today! I drank lots of water throughout the day cheering on the Seahawks and watching football with my dad.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s